Tips for Paraphrasing an Article Properly, Accurately
When writing an article, you need to make sure that you do not copy the author’s idea, words or style but if you do, you should cite properly.
- Do not copy and paste but instead take the time to read the original text carefully. Make sure that you understand the intention and purpose of the author.
- To prevent from copying exact words, you can take advantage of synonyms. Thesaurus is your best friend when it comes to paraphrasing an article.
- As much as possible, steer clear from adding too much information. Stick to the essentials and go directly to the point.
- Paraphrasing demands you to also create different syntax and use your writing style. By changing the overall structure of your sentences, you can make a whole new text.
- When paraphrasing, it is not enough to change the words or summarize an idea but you always have to cite the author. Always acknowledge the author and include correct citation.
Do’s and Don’ts to Paraphrase an Article Effectively
Three most effective ways in paraphrasing an article is to (1) use completely different words but retain the meaning, (2) change the format and order of words and (3) to use different grammar. And one more advise is using paraphrase example. To this day, paraphrasing is still the most functional solution to making sure that your final text will be original. To help you with proper paraphrasing, here are the common do’s and don’ts:
- Use compensatory paraphrasing strategies like using synonyms or restructuring your sentences.
- Use your own words and rewrite an article’s original idea based on your understanding.
- Finally, if you cannot paraphrase the text, make sure that you cite the author.
- Do not change the original meaning of the text.
- Do not plagiarize; use correct paraphrasing techniques for authentic sentences. If you don’t know how to paraphrase an article, example can help you.
- Do not leave out any vital information. Focus on relaying the original idea accordingly and accurately.
Flawless, Authentic Article when Paraphrasing with Experts
If you have little knowledge in paraphrasing an article, do not be afraid to avail professional help online. Many services online expert paraphrasing to remove any inconsistencies and plagiarized areas of your paper. Working with professional writers is a sure way for you to guarantee that your final text will be original, seamless and of top quality. Creating a unique content is daunting but do not be swayed with the simplicity of copying another author’s ideas. Plagiarism is a serious offense whether to your academic or professional career.